martes, 17 de enero de 2012

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Hi children, here is another version of Little Red Riding Hood. As you can see, I have changed the end of the story a little bit. I suggest you do the same and think of another possible end for the story. 

You have to rewrite the story.

Some possible ends could be:
-The Wolf is good and he and Little Red Riding Hood become friends. 
-The Wolf also eats Little Red Riding Hood.
-Little Red Riding Hood arrives at her Granny's house before the Wolf. 
-Little Red Riding Hood fights against the Wold. 
-Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf fall in love.   

Use your fabulous imagination.   

In this web page you can find different versions of the tale. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Merce!
    I love your idea about this well-known tale! It's very interesting for the children and I think it acan work pretty well in the English class. I found the endings you suggest fery funny, specially when Little Red Riding Hood falls in love with the Wolf.
    Thanks for your ideas!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mercedes! I like this way of working this famous tale, because it's funny for the pupils and it make them improve their creativity. Congratulations! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. YOU'RE THE BEST ON BRINGING THAT REGISTRATION OF HONOR, AT THE END THE WORK HAS ITS REWARD AND NO ONE MORE THAN YOUR ARE THE DESERVES MORE

    ResponderEliminar